Meet the UHD MagGLASS High-Performance Screen Guard. An A-spec tempered glass that is designed and engineered like your digital life
depends on it. We test and qualify our glass based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) A+ Impact Rating: This is measured by the ability for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT.
Any glass chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating (and if larger than 0.02 in diameter disqualify it).
2) Screen Sensitivity: IE Responsiveness. This is gauged in a side by side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without
the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, nearly all well known screen protector brands we tried had
at least one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Anti-Fingerprint: This is where the MagGlass really shines. The glass with a silk like finish will not leave you with any annoying fingerprints, sweat, or dust.
This also ensuring there is no screen glare even in bright lights or outdoors.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof
construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of use: Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation.
In The Box:
micro fiber cloth
applicator tabs, ensuring a perfect bubble-free installation every time.
MagGLASS / Experience the difference.