MagGlass Privacy Guard Screen Protector – Galaxy Note 10
We engineered this guard like your digital life depends on it – we therefore test and qualify our glass based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) Impact Rating: This is measured by the ability for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT. Any glass chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating.
2) Screen Sensitivity: I.e. responsiveness. This is measured in a side-by-side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well known screen protector brands we tried had at least one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Anti-Spy Privacy: Keep your personal and sensitive information safe from strangers whether you hold your phone horizontally or vertically. NOTE: Fingerprint ID will not operate through the privacy layer.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of Use: Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation. Bubble-free installation is now easy with the included drop in alignment applicator.
Your set includes:
Drop-in alignment applicator