- The SlimShield Holster set features non-slip hard case with a reinforced belt clip holster
- Built to last with a reinforced solid-core polycarbonate frame and a rotating belt clip for vertical or horizontal use
- Secure-fit top latch design makes phone mounting / dismounting a breeze
- The slim case is designed to retain the phone’s thin profile making it both comfortable to hold and compatible with all Qi wireless chargers
- Experience the Encased difference. Our “Extra Mile” pledge backs every purchase with friendly and knowledgeable support from our dedicated team.
Zachary Hamilton –
I was a big fan of Seidio holsters, and was disappointed when I discovered they had gone out of business. I’m glad that my search for a new solution led me to Encased and to this option. I’ve been very happy with it so far. Only two suggestions:
1. The recessed buttons can be a bit difficult to get to sometimes. It’s not as bad as I thought it would be, but it could perhaps be improved.
2. Have you ever considered a holster-only option? The slim case is good (except for the minor issue above), but I previously just put a screen protector on my phone and used a holster with no case. I know that’s not for everyone, but I never had an issue.
All in all, a great solution. I will definitely come back in the future.
Thank you for your feedback! We will definitely pass these suggestions along to our development team.
Love your cases w/ holsters. For S10, S7 and earlier Samsung versions.
This is my 5th version.
Only two problems:
1. Once sanitizers or cleaning wipes are used the color fades.
2. The latch design on the holster is clever but always the weakpoint.
Almost all of my holsters fail because of the spring latch breaks.
Can we improve that? or get a replacement for it?
Hi there, thanks for your feedback and for being a loyal Encased customer! We will definitely pass your input along to the development team. As far as replacements, our belt clips do come with a lifetime warranty that provides one free replacement in the event of breakage for any reason. You can make a claim at the bottom of this page or encased.com/claims.