Preserve and protect your new Galaxy S20 display with a genuine MagGlass screen protector.
The premium tempered finish is ultra responsive as well as resistant to oil smudges and fingerprint markings.
Full edge-to-edge display area coverage provides maximum protection while retaining a case-friendly fit.
Every MagGlass original product is shipped in retail packaging complete with the following: Tempered Glass Screen guard, microfiber cloth, dust remover, alcohol pad and alignment applicator. In sum, everything you need for a perfect, bubble-free installation.
High-Performance MagGlass Screen Protector – Galaxy S20
We engineered this guard like your digital life depends on it – we therefore test and qualify our glass based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) Impact Rating: This is measured by the abilty for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT.
Any glass chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating.
2) Screen Sensitivity: IE Responsiveness. This is measured in a side by side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without
the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well known screen protector brands we tried had at least
one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Screen Clarity: This is where the MagGLASS really shines. The Ultra High Definition glass carries a total thickness of only 0.3mm, it’s low profile
design aided by the embedded Pixel Grid Technology create an enjoyable, crystal clear user experience.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof
construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of use: Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation.
Your MagGlass set includes:
Tempered screen guard
drop-in alignment applicator
McCain Dinkins –
The good the bad and the ugly.
It is a thicker screen protector (I think it’s a thick plastic material). It feels smooth, fits the screen like a glove and is VERY easy to put on compared to most screen protectors
Big issue for me is the amount of glare that the screen protector causes. As well as it is a finger print magnet.
Even with touch sensitivity and resetting the fingerprints (after) the fingerprint reader is not as reliable. You have to press a lot harder and even then it doesn’t work all the time. Over all I would recommend the screen protector it just isn’t perfect.