Preserve and protect your new Galaxy S20 Ultra display with a genuine MagGlass matte finish screen protector. The premium anti-glare matte texture finish removes unwanted harsh reflection and is highly resistant to oil smudges and fingerprint marks. Full edge-to-edge display area coverage provides maximum protection while retaining a case-friendly fit.
MagGlass Matte Screen Protector – Galaxy S20 Ultra
We engineered this guard like your digital life depends on it – we therefore test and qualify our glass based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) Impact Rating: This is measured by the ability for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT. Any glass chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating.
2) Screen Sensitivity: I.e. responsiveness. This is measured in a side-by-side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well known screen protector brands we tried had at least one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Fingerprint Resistance: This is where the MagGlass really shines. The matte glass is finished to resist those pesky fingerprints, sweat, and smudge marks. This also reduces the glare typically experienced in bright lights and outdoors. Please note: This screen protector may not be compatible with use of the fingerprint sensor due to the matte coating.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of use: Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation.
Your set includes:
Drop-in alignment applicator
Is it otter box friendly?
Yes, this screen protector is compatible with most cases.