MagGlass Steam Deck Matte Screen Protector
Preserve and protect your Steam Deck display with a genuine MagGlass matte anti-glare etched glass screen protector.
This premium edge-to-edge screen guard is easy to install and built to last.
The anti-glare matte texture finish removes unwanted harsh reflections and is highly resistant to oil smudges and fingerprint marks.
Every MagGlass original product is shipped in retail packaging complete with a tempered glass screen guard and cleaning kit.
MagGlass is a proud Encased brand. Every set comes backed by the Encased Ltd. Lifetime Warranty and friendly support from our dedicated team.
We engineered this guard like your gaming life depends on it – we therefore test and qualify our glass based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) Impact Rating: This is measured by the ability for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT. Any glass chipping or hairline fractures reduce the impact rating.
2) Screen Sensitivity: I.e. responsiveness. This is measured in a side-by-side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well known screen protector brands we tried had at least one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Fingerprint Resistance: This is where the MagGlass really shines. The matte glass is finished to resist those pesky fingerprints, sweat and smudge marks. This also reduces the glare typically experienced in bright lights and outdoors.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of Use: Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation.
Your set includes:
Got the matte finish screen protector for my 64gb Steam Deck and I love that the screen is protected and I don’t see my reflection anymore!
I bought the matte protector for my 256GB model and I love the fact that there isn’t an intense glare anymore. Yes you lose a *tiny* bit of clarity/crispness but I think the trade off is well worth it. In addition the lifetime guarantee means that you can get a single replacement if you have any issues with your initial screen protector. The cut is perfect for the steam deck’s screen as it leaves maybe a millimeter on each edge.