Samsung Galaxy A12, Galaxy A32 5G and Galaxy A13 5G MagGlass Ultra HD Screen Protector
We engineered this guard like your digital life depends on it – we therefore test and qualify our glass based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) Impact Rating: This is measured by the ability for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT.
Any glass chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating.
2) Screen Sensitivity: IE Responsiveness. This is measured in a side by side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without
the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well known screen protector brands we tried had at least
one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Screen Clarity: This is where the MagGLASS really shines. The Ultra High Definition glass carries a total thickness of only 0.3mm, it’s low profile
design aided by the embedded Pixel Grid Technology create an enjoyable, crystal clear user experience.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof
construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6)Ease of use:Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation.
Your set includes:
Drop-in alignment Applicator