MagFlex UHD Screen Protector – Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
We engineered this guard like your digital life depends on it – we therefore test and qualify our screen protector based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) Impact Rating: This is measured by the ability for the screen protector (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT. Any chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating.
2) Screen Sensitivity: I.e. responsiveness. This is measured in a side-by-side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without the screen protector installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well known screen protector brands we tried had at least one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Screen Clarity: This is where the MagFlex really shines. The screen protector carries a total thickness of only 0.3mm, its low profile design aided by the embedded Pixel Grid Technology to create an enjoyable, crystal clear user experience.
5) Scratch Resistance: Enjoy glass-like screen sensitivity without ever scratching or cracking another screen protector again, providing you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of Use: Obvious yet important. Even the best screen protector in the world is useless without proper installation.
There are no reviews yet.