- The Galvanox TX850 is designed for personal Nuclear Radiation Detection. With its compact, portable size it can continually monitor radiation levels in your environment to keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Energy House Compensation GM Tube (Geiger Count Pu) Detects X, Gamma and Beta Rays. Alarm modes: sound and light. There are 8 alarm thresholds for the current dose rate and cumulative dose value to be selected.
- Specs: Energy range: 50keV~1.5MeV≤±30%(for 137Cs) / Dose rate unit: μsv/h.μGy/h.mR/h (switchable) Dose equivalent rate: 0.08-1000u Sv/h (10mSv/)Cumulative dose equivalent: 0.00uSv~500.0mSv
- Relative identical error: ≤±10% (137CS lmsv/h) Sensitivity: 80CPM/uSV/H (for Co-60) Dose rate unit: μsv/h.μGy/h.mR/h, switchable at will
- Includes: 1x Geiger counter, 1x Carrying case and instruction manual. Requires two AAA Batteries (not included)
There are no reviews yet.