Otterbox Commuter MagGLASS UHD Screen Guard / iPhone 13 Pro Max
Meet the UHD MagGLASS High-Performance Screen Guard. An A-spec tempered glass that is designed and engineered like your digital life
depends on it. We test and qualify our glass based on these 6 essential performance benchmarks:
1) A+ Impact Rating: This is measured by the abilty for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact of 6FT.
Any glass chipping or hairlines fractures reduce the impact rating (and if larger than 0.02 in diameter disqualify it).
2) Screen Sensitivity: IE Responsiveness. This is gauged in a side by side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without
the glass installed. This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, nearly all well known screen protector brands we tried had
at least one display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Screen Clarity: This is where the MagGLASS really shines. The Ultra High Definition glass carries a total thickness of only 0.3mm, it’s low profile
design aided by the embedded Pixel Grid Technology create an enjoyable, crystal clear user experience.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof
construction – all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of use: Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation. Every MagGLASS set includes:
screen guard, micro fiber cloth, dust remover, alcohol pad, ensuring a perfect, bubble-free installation every time.